Instantly Search Millions of Public Records & Resources Using Our Public Record Databases


Check out members
comments below:

"Using Gov-Resources helped me find the appropriate background checks on my new employees. This method saved me a great deal of time! Thanks."
-David Lohan

"I love this classmate search! I was able to locate almost my entire highschool class for our reunion. Thanks Gov-Resources, this tool is very helpful!"
-Mya Banks


" This is the most unique search tool I have found on the internet today. I was able to track down my family history in just a few short minutes! Great research tool. "
-Patty Lynne

" My daughter went missing over a year ago and the police closed the investigations. I used your Gov-Resources missing people search and instantly had leads on my daughter. Thank-you so much! "
-Dianne Lemming

" Gov-Resources, you have made locating court records easier than ever! With one quick search I was able to locate all the court files I needed for my report! "
-Hillary Geller

" Locating criminal records is part of my studies in college. Your search tool allowed me to find these records and research them from my own home. Thanks for saving me so much time and providing me with the information I needed. "
-Nelly Springs


" Locating military records is a very interesting search. Before your tool came to be it was almost an impossible search! You have made finding these records easy for everyone! Now I can see the records of my family members who fought in the wars. Thanks. "
-Emily Warden

"Thanks Gov-Resources! I was able to perform a search to find a family member for less than the cost of a Private Investigator. I saved a ton of money with Gov-Resources. Thanks Again"
-Dale Bernard

"This bankrupcy search helped me find the records I had been searching for. Gov-Resources.com made this search easier than any other site I have ever seen! "
-Mark Lee

"I found the obituary I had been searching for in just one minute! Now I have a copy of my grandfather's obituary. Thanks Gov-Resources."
-Linda Patterson


"I never realized that knowing a person's address could help me locate them! I found my lost friend in just a few minutes online with this great Gov-Resources database."
-Andrew Parsons


"All I had to do was fill in the phone number of my friend and I instantly was given their address, name and more! All the information I needed to find. Once I found these results I used many other phone numbers in this search and found tons of information!"
-Louise Walker

" Learning about Sex Offenders and their records is very enlightening. I learned a great deal about the people I know. This is information that I think everyone should have. Thanks Gov-Resources for your informative database. "
-Michelle Walker